Monday, August 14, 2006

Death and Dying Well

*** Visions of A Dying Brain ***

What's great of doing good and being good?
What''s the point of being alive?

There are two points. One I know and one I don't.
The one thing I know:
The point is that there is no point, and that is why it is good.
The one thing I don't:
It is not good, and that is why there is no point.

Death is the one great certainly in life. Some of us will die in ways out of our control, and most of us will be unaware of the moment of death itself. Still, death and dying well can be approached in a healthy way. Understanding that people differ in how they think about death and dying, and respecting those differences, can promote a peaceful death and a healthy manner of dying. By: Betty Sanchez

2 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger Riziq said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting! I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I have a resell right free site/blog.
Come and check it out if you get time :-) Best regards!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger ~OneToZero~ said...

Hi, Rezki.

Blog kamu tidak terdaftar tuh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home